OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:26
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:24
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:23
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 13:16

An annual day is some sort of event in most Indian schools where kids usually dance or sing.
And I’m doing good Brookline! Wbu?
Ohhh yeah... Now that you mention it, I remember one, when I was in india. One kid performing a solo, broke their ankle in front of the whole stage...

Yikes…..
Yeah... Sooooooooo whatcha doin?
Drinking milk. Done reading Science
Nice.... I need to practice for my science exam but I keep saying i'll do it later Which I will... Maybe

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Dennis Tumberton wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:55
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 12:26
Dennis Tumberton wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:59 Joseph Sims, you strike me as someone who likes adventure.
A rare Dennis sighting :wow: :eyes:
I suppose so! I don't normally pop in here at all.
Indeed, indeed :decayed: I often see a professor lingering around here who reminds me of ya though :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hiii

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Another show finished!

*Checks off list*

Now back to the three other shows I've yet to finish...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 15:34 Hi everyone!
Hi Laasya! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello people! What time is it?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.