Let's Chat!
Hii Julia
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hi Jose! Hru????
Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya! Hru? I have sports day the whole day. Its lunch time rn so I'm on my laptop with my friend... I only have the races left next I'm in relay... wish me luck!
Let's Chat!
Laasya!!
im dead tired now haha x_x was helping out with decorations tor some competition
how are yall?
ooh relay
ALL DA BEST JULIA YA GOT THIS
how are yall?
ooh relay
ALL DA BEST JULIA YA GOT THIS
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Extremely tired, like legit my legs are screaming at this (though they're starting to feel better now thanks to the break...) Thanks! There are 4 people in my team, but only me and another girl are good runners.....Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:20 Laasya!!im dead tired now haha x_x was helping out with decorations tor some competition
![]()
how are yall?
ooh relay
ALL DA BEST JULIA YA GOT THIS![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Good luck Jules! You got this!!Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:23Extremely tired, like legit my legs are screaming at this (though they're starting to feel better now thanks to the break...) Thanks! There are 4 people in my team, but only me and another girl are good runners.....Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:20 Laasya!!im dead tired now haha x_x was helping out with decorations tor some competition
![]()
how are yall?
ooh relay
ALL DA BEST JULIA YA GOT THIS![]()
![]()
Just had my lunch
Let's Chat!
Good luck, Jules!!! I hope you will win!!!Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:19Hi Laasya! Hru? I have sports day the whole day. Its lunch time rn so I'm on my laptop with my friend... I only have the races left next I'm in relay... wish me luck!
Hey Seph. Hey Laasya.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims, you strike me as someone who likes adventure.
Adult: Makaio Kāne | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Hi Lils! Hru?Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:40Good luck, Jules!!! I hope you will win!!!Julia Evans wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:19Hi Laasya! Hru? I have sports day the whole day. Its lunch time rn so I'm on my laptop with my friend... I only have the races left next I'm in relay... wish me luck!
Hey Seph. Hey Laasya.