Let's Chat!
After almost a year I finally put my characters in my signature... XD
Hello all my fellow miscreants!
Hello all my fellow miscreants!
Adult: Makaio Kฤne | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Hi Dennis!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Hello!Dennis Tumberton wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 04:22 After almost a year I finally put my characters in my signature... XD
Hello all my fellow miscreants!
Let's Chat!
Hi! Iโve got a cookery comp today!
Let's Chat!
Oooh! Enjoy!
Let's Chat!
What is Cookery Comp? Like the Great British Bake-off?
Adult: Makaio Kฤne | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Time to finally check another show off my watchlist!
Let's Chat!
Hi guys!
How to I add images to my posts. I see the button above but how do I add a file or screenshot into it?
How to I add images to my posts. I see the button above but how do I add a file or screenshot into it?
Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4 |
๐น๐๐๐ ๐ฑ๐๐๐๐ | Kira Orlova |
Let's Chat!
upload ur image into postimages.org then copy the "Direct Link"Jada Blake wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 09:06 Hi guys!
How to I add images to my posts. I see the button above but how do I add a file or screenshot into it?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Hi Guys...