OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:04 it might be time to reopen roleplays for Sage...
do itttttt

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:18
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:04 it might be time to reopen roleplays for Sage...
do itttttt
I did a few minutes ago :]
i'm working on a brand new solo now until I have a roleplay planned out!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:19
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:18
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:04 it might be time to reopen roleplays for Sage...
do itttttt
I did a few minutes ago :]
i'm working on a brand new solo now until I have a roleplay planned out!
woo! good luck with it!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:37
Casey Stone wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:36 I'll eventually get Casey lore out... It'll just take me three lifetimes to get there =_=
You got this! I believe in you! <3 :cute:
:cryhappy:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:20
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:19
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:18
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:04 it might be time to reopen roleplays for Sage...
do itttttt
I did a few minutes ago :]
i'm working on a brand new solo now until I have a roleplay planned out!
woo! good luck with it!
thank you!! i'm super excited to write this one!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 01:55 Hihi <3
heyyyyy Kaitlyn!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 02:03 Hello
hi hi Diana!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency