OOC Let's Chat!

it might be time to reopen roleplays for Sage...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
WOOHOO! :wow:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I still owe a reply or two but I really want to do a new thread, it's been so long

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm working on Christmas Lore for Lindsey, shall I revelio something crazy??


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I'll eventually get Casey lore out... It'll just take me three lifetimes to get there =_=

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Aw...one day.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:36 I'll eventually get Casey lore out... It'll just take me three lifetimes to get there =_=
You got this! I believe in you! <3 :cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:34 I'm working on Christmas Lore for Lindsey, shall I revelio something crazy??
Sure! *Gets popcorn*

And you got this Casey! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:38
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:34 I'm working on Christmas Lore for Lindsey, shall I revelio something crazy??
Sure! *Gets popcorn*

And you got this Casey! <3
The sercert shall be revealed in my next post... (Shall death be upon you)
Edit: Link- Here


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo reminds me I should write something for Lotus pre Hogwarts

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff