Let's Chat!
WOOHOO!
Let's Chat!
I'm working on Christmas Lore for Lindsey, shall I revelio something crazy??
Let's Chat!
I'll eventually get Casey lore out... It'll just take me three lifetimes to get there
Let's Chat!
Aw...one day.
Let's Chat!
You got this! I believe in you!Casey Stone wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:36 I'll eventually get Casey lore out... It'll just take me three lifetimes to get there![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Sure! *Gets popcorn*Lindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:34 I'm working on Christmas Lore for Lindsey, shall I revelio something crazy??
And you got this Casey!
Let's Chat!
The sercert shall be revealed in my next post... (Shall death be upon you)Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:38Sure! *Gets popcorn*Lindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:34 I'm working on Christmas Lore for Lindsey, shall I revelio something crazy??
And you got this Casey!![]()
Edit: Link- Here
Let's Chat!
Ooo reminds me I should write something for Lotus pre Hogwarts