OOC Let's Chat!

Hi hi I should know better than to upset my sensitive stomach and yet I still do it. Why because the food that upsets it is yummy :sad:

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:16
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:14
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:12
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:08 hi all!
hiiii and welcome to hio!
Hii! thanks, but not exactly new :lol:
ooooh, did you have a former character?
yep, a few actually lol. I kept taking massive amounts of time off and just couldn't resonate with the character anymore. I'm hopefully gonna stick with this one tho since I've got way more time now and in the future as well

Hi Lotus!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:18
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:16
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:14
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:12
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:08 hi all!
hiiii and welcome to hio!
Hii! thanks, but not exactly new :lol:
ooooh, did you have a former character?
yep, a few actually lol. I kept taking massive amounts of time off and just couldn't resonate with the character anymore. I'm hopefully gonna stick with this one tho since I've got way more time now and in the future as well

Hi Lotus!
Awesome! Best of luck with her! Your ency already looks amazing

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:19
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:18
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:16
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:14
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:12

hiiii and welcome to hio!
Hii! thanks, but not exactly new :lol:
ooooh, did you have a former character?
yep, a few actually lol. I kept taking massive amounts of time off and just couldn't resonate with the character anymore. I'm hopefully gonna stick with this one tho since I've got way more time now and in the future as well

Hi Lotus!
Awesome! Best of luck with her! Your ency already looks amazing
Thank you!!!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
i got my coffee :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh hihi Sage :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:25
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:19
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:18
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:16
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:14
Hii! thanks, but not exactly new :lol:
ooooh, did you have a former character?
yep, a few actually lol. I kept taking massive amounts of time off and just couldn't resonate with the character anymore. I'm hopefully gonna stick with this one tho since I've got way more time now and in the future as well

Hi Lotus!
Awesome! Best of luck with her! Your ency already looks amazing
Thank you!!!
HII WELCOME!!! <3 <3

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
*Screams in I need to do homework*

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:40 Oooh hihi Sage :wow:
hi joseph!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Edward Bishop wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 19:25 I would love more coffee about now, I had some this morning before work but it's worn off now so I'm feeling crashy lol

On Hio: Is there any reason why one would want multiple flavored beans? Seems to me like not, since you can't trade them like we can with chocolate frog cards.
I'm confused, are you talking about The every flavor beans? I remember everyone getting a refund (or at lesat I'm pretty sure I do because I think this was around the time people got refunded for owning an invisibility cloak by zach) if they possessed the every flavor beans item.

This led way to the new system (at the time) on our site where you would click on the top of the forums for beans.

People tend to collect these and try to get 100% (and even 100% x2 or x3 or x4 and so on). They do the same for chocolate frogs. I tend to not collect them (anymore) as they're not that appealing a system to me. But, it does interest other members.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark