Let's Chat!
Hi hi I should know better than to upset my sensitive stomach and yet I still do it. Why because the food that upsets it is yummy
Let's Chat!
yep, a few actually lol. I kept taking massive amounts of time off and just couldn't resonate with the character anymore. I'm hopefully gonna stick with this one tho since I've got way more time now and in the future as wellSimon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:16ooooh, did you have a former character?Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:14Hii! thanks, but not exactly new![]()
Hi Lotus!
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Awesome! Best of luck with her! Your ency already looks amazingIsabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:18yep, a few actually lol. I kept taking massive amounts of time off and just couldn't resonate with the character anymore. I'm hopefully gonna stick with this one tho since I've got way more time now and in the future as wellSimon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:16ooooh, did you have a former character?Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:14Hii! thanks, but not exactly new![]()
Hi Lotus!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Thank you!!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:19Awesome! Best of luck with her! Your ency already looks amazingIsabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:18yep, a few actually lol. I kept taking massive amounts of time off and just couldn't resonate with the character anymore. I'm hopefully gonna stick with this one tho since I've got way more time now and in the future as wellSimon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:16ooooh, did you have a former character?
Hi Lotus!
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Oooh hihi Sage
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:25Thank you!!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:19Awesome! Best of luck with her! Your ency already looks amazingIsabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 22:18yep, a few actually lol. I kept taking massive amounts of time off and just couldn't resonate with the character anymore. I'm hopefully gonna stick with this one tho since I've got way more time now and in the future as well
Hi Lotus!
HII WELCOME!!!![]()
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
*Screams in I need to do homework*
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
hi joseph!
Let's Chat!
I'm confused, are you talking about The every flavor beans? I remember everyone getting a refund (or at lesat I'm pretty sure I do because I think this was around the time people got refunded for owning an invisibility cloak by zach) if they possessed the every flavor beans item.Edward Bishop wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 19:25 I would love more coffee about now, I had some this morning before work but it's worn off now so I'm feeling crashy lol
On Hio: Is there any reason why one would want multiple flavored beans? Seems to me like not, since you can't trade them like we can with chocolate frog cards.
This led way to the new system (at the time) on our site where you would click on the top of the forums for beans.
People tend to collect these and try to get 100% (and even 100% x2 or x3 or x4 and so on). They do the same for chocolate frogs. I tend to not collect them (anymore) as they're not that appealing a system to me. But, it does interest other members.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark