Let's Chat!
Hihi y'all!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hello Av:)
|
|
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
*Peeks in behind them both*
Let's Chat!
Yesterday was my birthday didnt do anything though.
I got sick today, had to go to the hospital, got some shots
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Oy, lots of competition for the partners Figure Skating event..... we better get practicing, @AngelFyre McCubbin!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Simon and AF skating??!
Let's Chat!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Finally finished writing for revamping my ency then something happened to the coding. Now I have given up and just posted the info with the coding I already had xD Maybe I will find courage to try again tomorrow, but coding will never be my friend
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio