OOC Let's Chat!

Pls check out my shop Style inspo: The climbing plant at latest messages

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 18:18 Pls check out my shop Style inspo: The climbing plant at latest messages
Heyo Elowin!

If you want to advertise your shop, you can do that in the Advertisements thread!

It's better to do it there than in here, helps reduce spam :)
Last edited by Casey Stone on 4 Feb 2026, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 18:13
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 18:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 17:44 Heyy Vlad!
hey lotus, how are you?
is your face claim Walker Scobell?
you know it!

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 18:28
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 18:18 Pls check out my shop Style inspo: The climbing plant at latest messages
Heyo Elowin!

If you want to advertise your shop, you can do that in the Advertisements thread!

It's better to do it there than in here, helps reduce spam :)
Ok ty for saying but I do have no customers

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 18:29
Casey Stone wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 18:28
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 18:18 Pls check out my shop Style inspo: The climbing plant at latest messages
Heyo Elowin!

If you want to advertise your shop, you can do that in the Advertisements thread!

It's better to do it there than in here, helps reduce spam :)
Ok ty for saying but I do have no customers
Let's Chat is not the place for advertisement. This is a non-solicitating forum. If you're not receiving customers, the only thing you can do is post on the advertisement thread or display your work in the art gallery. A good way to raise interest is posting your art on the discord as well.

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7

OOC Let's Chat!
i need coffee i’m so tired

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I would love more coffee about now, I had some this morning before work but it's worn off now so I'm feeling crashy lol

On Hio: Is there any reason why one would want multiple flavored beans? Seems to me like not, since you can't trade them like we can with chocolate frog cards.

OOC Let's Chat!
Edward Bishop wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 19:25 I would love more coffee about now, I had some this morning before work but it's worn off now so I'm feeling crashy lol

On Hio: Is there any reason why one would want multiple flavored beans? Seems to me like not, since you can't trade them like we can with chocolate frog cards.
It’s just a fun collecting task, there’s no material benefit to it really. More for completion

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey hey, how is everyone?

[pc] livia machavariani
'bloodlust is the ticket and contrition is fraud.'
jess lancaster [staff]
'i beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies.'

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good. I don't think we've meet, I'm Olivia, nice to meet youuuuuuuuu!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.