Let's Chat!
In study hall....
Let's Chat!
Good luck! I’m done with my IT exam, next up is Science
Let's Chat!
I just got done watching all of gravity falls and I don't know how to feel about it
Let's Chat!
hihi hio
Good luck!!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Amelia Lerelle wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 08:03 hihi hio
Good luck!!
Let's Chat!
Hiiiii all
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Jo!
Let's Chat!
Emi!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Namaste
Let's Chat!
I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE A PARENTHazel Nelson wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:56 God help me
My five year old is now obsessed with Justin Bieber. But the issue is she only knows one song so freaking his song baby the music video is playing nonstop
Hazies a ravenclaw too!
mind blown
Ah, I admittedly never listened to his songs in its entirety. I never was interested in him
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |