OOC Let's Chat!

In study hall....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 07:04 In study hall....
Good luck! I’m done with my IT exam, next up is Science

OOC Let's Chat!
I just got done watching all of gravity falls and I don't know how to feel about it

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
hihi hio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 07:47
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 07:04 In study hall....
Good luck! I’m done with my IT exam, next up is Science
Good luck!!

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 08:03 hihi hio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 07:47
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 07:04 In study hall....
Good luck! I’m done with my IT exam, next up is Science
Good luck!!
Thank you!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii all :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Jo!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emi!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 10:10 Hiiiii all :wow:
Namaste

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:56 God help me

My five year old is now obsessed with Justin Bieber. But the issue is she only knows one song so freaking his song baby the music video is playing nonstop


Hazies a ravenclaw too!
I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE A PARENT
mind blown

Ah, I admittedly never listened to his songs in its entirety. I never was interested in him :(

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius