How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 - don’t believe we have interacted before
so heyy
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 you'd be right! Hi there!
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 You don't bring back any memories, we've never spoken I think, and if so, sorry but hi !
Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I’ve seen you a bunch of times
I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are a lot more fun, thank you.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen ya a bunch!!
hii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LALALLALASYAAYAYAYYA
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.