OOC Let's Chat!

Hii

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Diana. Hiya Simon. Hiya Lotus.

I'm sleepy. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m tired too but don’t want to sleep just yet

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
i <3 my peaceful little stardew save

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh that reminds me I should continue my journey to a perfect farm on my main stardew save

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*falls asleep in corner*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:16 Ooh that reminds me I should continue my journey to a perfect farm on my main stardew save
yessss!! my main has 38% perfection so far. working slowly but surely to get there

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:16 Ooh that reminds me I should continue my journey to a perfect farm on my main stardew save
yessss!! my main has 38% perfection so far. working slowly but surely to get there
I've only got one more candle to go but then again I've spent almost every weekend for almost 2 or so irl years though I've made it through 6 in game :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:58
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:16 Ooh that reminds me I should continue my journey to a perfect farm on my main stardew save
yessss!! my main has 38% perfection so far. working slowly but surely to get there
I've only got one more candle to go but then again I've spent almost every weekend for almost 2 or so irl years though I've made it through 6 in game :3
wow wow wow!!! Thats a long time! I've been playing for a couple of years or so, kind of off an on. My perfection save is summer year 6 and I've just made my whole greenhouse anceint fruit :lol: gotta make that coin

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 05:31
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:58
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Feb 2026, 04:16 Ooh that reminds me I should continue my journey to a perfect farm on my main stardew save
yessss!! my main has 38% perfection so far. working slowly but surely to get there
I've only got one more candle to go but then again I've spent almost every weekend for almost 2 or so irl years though I've made it through 6 in game :3
wow wow wow!!! Thats a long time! I've been playing for a couple of years or so, kind of off an on. My perfection save is summer year 6 and I've just made my whole greenhouse anceint fruit :lol: gotta make that coin
Right now it's been off and on for me but I'm working on it and trying to befriend everyone lolz

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff