OOC Let's Chat!

Wow, Gryffindors must love you.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:46 Whew! I've done 12 homeworks as Dyl today and I'll probably end up doing 10-15 more tomorrow if I can. :lol:
That's more then I'll ever do :lol: I only have 12 homeworks done on bree's and hazies

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
I might do another for Lindsey, before Rian comes to play.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:50 Wow, Gryffindors must love you.
His points go to Ravenclaw since he was sorted into the Ravenclaw house upon registration. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
God help me

My five year old is now obsessed with Justin Bieber. But the issue is she only knows one song so freaking his song baby the music video is playing nonstop


Hazies a ravenclaw too!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
I think Rian might become a slytherin....I'm not sure.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh I did the thing with the mind of hazel. Honestly I had no clue what she was going to be.

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry, got side, tracked. back to writing
*zooms to write*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Alrighty I have to go now

Bye y'all!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
500, words typed- 2500 left


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.