OOC Let's Chat!

Casey are you going to the yurts?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:38 Casey are you going to the yurts?
I dunno what I'm doing with both Casey and Emily yet :sweatingbullets:

All I know is that I somehow have to get the boy on a pair of skates for ice skating :lol:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: :grin:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:37 Casey!!!

@Bree Grey Do we want other to join or just us? alos :wow:
Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:37 Casey!!!

@Bree Grey Do we want other to join or just us? alos :wow:
Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.
On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit it

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:37 Casey!!!

@Bree Grey Do we want other to join or just us? alos :wow:
Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.
On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit it
Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:37 Casey!!!

@Bree Grey Do we want other to join or just us? alos :wow:
Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.
On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit it
Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!
*le gasp* Oh no!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 03:16
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:51
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:36
Dylan Astor wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 02:29 *flops* Math is so frustrating honestly. :lol: Basically I got a rough grade on a 3 point quiz because the math website I use for my DC class counted a question I got right wrong.
was the question 2+2

I know the answer is fish but I can't prove it
I wish. :lol:

It was about the minima and maxima of functions as well as the domain and range. So, not hard at all, but just exhausting.
Guys, my brain isn’t braining anymore :shock2:
Yeah same,my brain short circuited
I understand but then again I'm kinda doing the same thing
Edit: I finally sleep last night!
Last edited by Lindsey Bliss on 3 Feb 2026, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:37 Casey!!!

@Bree Grey Do we want other to join or just us? alos :wow:
Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.
On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit it
Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!
*le gasp* Oh no!
Finished!

Perhaps no one else joins?
Last edited by Bree Grey on 3 Feb 2026, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 23:09
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:44
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:41
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 22:40

Hmmm Idk. Id sya yes but also Brees gonna be in a dark time then which is why I need hazel to drag her to the event.
On the post i've left it as 'TBA' and i have till 14th to edit it
Okay! I'ma think about. Ill let you know once I finish the starter for another thread! its the one that Bree gets the news of her grandmothers death!
*le gasp* Oh no!
Finished!
I'm now following.
I don't why but writing the Christmas solo sounds so sad to me considering 3 people of Lindsey's family die...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.