Let's Chat!
Finished all homework! Thank you!Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 09:29 Ms. Shephard - Wrong student. You all look the same to me. And the prize is one of those amortentia coated v-day cards. It would be very interesting how it effects Mr. McCoire, wouldn't you say? Perhaps the wrong person gives him one![]()
Ms. Manjunath, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Evans - I hope you are all doing well on your homework!
Also, Ms. Evans - I hope you enjoy the choose-your-own-adventure nature of the errand.
Let's Chat!
Is that the thing you noticed and not the love soaked love letter? lolEmily Shephard wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 09:36Look the same??!Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 09:29 Ms. Shephard - Wrong student. You all look the same to me. And the prize is one of those amortentia coated v-day cards. It would be very interesting how it effects Mr. McCoire, wouldn't you say? Perhaps the wrong person gives him one![]()
Ms. Manjunath, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Evans - I hope you are all doing well on your homework!
Also, Ms. Evans - I hope you enjoy the choose-your-own-adventure nature of the errand.![]()
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
I like to think that distinguishing features among students would be what brings about these lovey dovey cards!Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 09:47Is that the thing you noticed and not the love soaked love letter? lolEmily Shephard wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 09:36Look the same??!Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 09:29 Ms. Shephard - Wrong student. You all look the same to me. And the prize is one of those amortentia coated v-day cards. It would be very interesting how it effects Mr. McCoire, wouldn't you say? Perhaps the wrong person gives him one![]()
Ms. Manjunath, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Evans - I hope you are all doing well on your homework!
Also, Ms. Evans - I hope you enjoy the choose-your-own-adventure nature of the errand.![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
In fact it is helping me find my mongoose themed love heart stickers. I need those for my handcrafted masterpiece. I will trade those stickers for a lovey dovey card.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Dearest Kāne,Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 10:00 In fact it is helping me find my mongoose themed love heart stickers. I need those for my handcrafted masterpiece. I will trade those stickers for a lovey dovey card.
It's almost as if I had known you for only two weeks, but during my time here at Hogwarts, I have grown to realize that I should've also taken you out on a date. It isn't every day Hogwarts gains a professor who's both handsome and genuinely good with people, take it from me, the heartthrob of Hogwarts. And your name suits you; beautiful, memorable and yet unfairly fitting for someone with a face like yours. It's gotta be the way you carry yourself, because if I had any sense, I would've asked you out the moment you arrived! Consider this my belated attempt to correct that mistake.
- Elmo Break
hi Dennis
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
my brother and I found polytoria as an alternative to roblox and I have to say, it is making me feel very nostalgic. I joined roblox like 9 years ago (this year would be my 9th anniversary) after seeing someone I hate profusely play a game on there. Then I would play in the cottages I stayed at (my school I went to in elem and middle didn't have dorms but they did have cottages splitting grades and genders up-) on the main computer then on the ipad the school issued us. And here I am to this day still playing Roblox, even if I liked the way it was over the way it is now.
SPeaking of the ipads, I also used to play that lego nexo knights thing and would scan the images of the shields off the internet because I (1) couldn't afford to subscribe and (2) my parents were not going to subscribe or pay for a game or book or magazine if it's useless to my life. I loved it so much.
then I transferred to a public school and had to give back the school issued ipads
then got a chromebook and then everything was blocked and goguardian was heavily used for a while. I missed not having restrictions like I did on the ipad when I transferred lol because I couldn't evne watch youtube without the videos being blocked (can't watch the high school football either as that counts as sport, can't watch dirt track car racing, can't watch annoying orange)
Anywayysss hiii this is just making me feel old and I'm only 20
SPeaking of the ipads, I also used to play that lego nexo knights thing and would scan the images of the shields off the internet because I (1) couldn't afford to subscribe and (2) my parents were not going to subscribe or pay for a game or book or magazine if it's useless to my life. I loved it so much.
then I transferred to a public school and had to give back the school issued ipads
Anywayysss hiii this is just making me feel old and I'm only 20
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark