OOC Let's Chat!

Hehe true that :lol:
But prof kane didn't greet us beans...

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. Sims - You are welcome.

Ms. Shephard - There is still the manner of the banner you promised. Also, are you planning to join in the search to help me with my Valentine's day gift for my sweet Leilani?

Ms. Pankhurst - Hello!

OOC Let's Chat!
Banner?? :shock2:

Well... If it means making sure Colin behaves himself, then I guess I have no choice :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 08:31 Hello to all my lovely students! To all the ones that aren’t so lovely, hello too!
Hello Professor!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 08:31 Hello to all my lovely students! To all the ones that aren’t so lovely, hello too!
Heyo Proffesor Kane!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Professor! Working on your errand...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard - Wrong student. You all look the same to me. And the prize is one of those amortentia coated v-day cards. It would be very interesting how it effects Mr. McCoire, wouldn't you say? Perhaps the wrong person gives him one 😏

Ms. Manjunath, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Evans - I hope you are all doing well on your homework!

Also, Ms. Evans - I hope you enjoy the choose-your-own-adventure nature of the errand.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Professor!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 09:29 Ms. Shephard - Wrong student. You all look the same to me. And the prize is one of those amortentia coated v-day cards. It would be very interesting how it effects Mr. McCoire, wouldn't you say? Perhaps the wrong person gives him one 😏

Ms. Manjunath, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Evans - I hope you are all doing well on your homework!

Also, Ms. Evans - I hope you enjoy the choose-your-own-adventure nature of the errand.
Look the same??! :fear:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 09:29 Ms. Shephard - Wrong student. You all look the same to me. And the prize is one of those amortentia coated v-day cards. It would be very interesting how it effects Mr. McCoire, wouldn't you say? Perhaps the wrong person gives him one 😏

Ms. Manjunath, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Evans - I hope you are all doing well on your homework!

Also, Ms. Evans - I hope you enjoy the choose-your-own-adventure nature of the errand.
Yeah, its going great!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9