Let's Chat!
Hehe true that
But prof kane didn't greet us beans...
But prof kane didn't greet us beans...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Mr. Sims - You are welcome.
Ms. Shephard - There is still the manner of the banner you promised. Also, are you planning to join in the search to help me with my Valentine's day gift for my sweet Leilani?
Ms. Pankhurst - Hello!
Ms. Shephard - There is still the manner of the banner you promised. Also, are you planning to join in the search to help me with my Valentine's day gift for my sweet Leilani?
Ms. Pankhurst - Hello!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Banner?? 
Well... If it means making sure Colin behaves himself, then I guess I have no choice
Well... If it means making sure Colin behaves himself, then I guess I have no choice
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hello Professor!Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 08:31 Hello to all my lovely students! To all the ones that aren’t so lovely, hello too!
Let's Chat!
Heyo Proffesor Kane!!Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 08:31 Hello to all my lovely students! To all the ones that aren’t so lovely, hello too!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hello Professor! Working on your errand...
Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard - Wrong student. You all look the same to me. And the prize is one of those amortentia coated v-day cards. It would be very interesting how it effects Mr. McCoire, wouldn't you say? Perhaps the wrong person gives him one
Ms. Manjunath, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Evans - I hope you are all doing well on your homework!
Also, Ms. Evans - I hope you enjoy the choose-your-own-adventure nature of the errand.
Ms. Manjunath, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Evans - I hope you are all doing well on your homework!
Also, Ms. Evans - I hope you enjoy the choose-your-own-adventure nature of the errand.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Hello Professor!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Look the same??!Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 09:29 Ms. Shephard - Wrong student. You all look the same to me. And the prize is one of those amortentia coated v-day cards. It would be very interesting how it effects Mr. McCoire, wouldn't you say? Perhaps the wrong person gives him one![]()
Ms. Manjunath, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Evans - I hope you are all doing well on your homework!
Also, Ms. Evans - I hope you enjoy the choose-your-own-adventure nature of the errand.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Yeah, its going great!Makaio Kāne wrote: 3 Feb 2026, 09:29 Ms. Shephard - Wrong student. You all look the same to me. And the prize is one of those amortentia coated v-day cards. It would be very interesting how it effects Mr. McCoire, wouldn't you say? Perhaps the wrong person gives him one![]()
Ms. Manjunath, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Evans - I hope you are all doing well on your homework!
Also, Ms. Evans - I hope you enjoy the choose-your-own-adventure nature of the errand.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |