Let's Chat!
EM! 
Wait. Since when am I sus?
Wait. Since when am I sus?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Diana's index has been registered! Now I can start roleplaying her as a seer! I'm so excited!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
I can't sleep. Been up for 42 hours and I'm not even tired.
Let's Chat!
*smirks at Aves*
I hope you can get some sleep Lins!
I hope you can get some sleep Lins!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*pats!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Thanks Colin
Who you patting Em?
Who you patting Em?
Let's Chat!
Colin likes head pats!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone