Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Wow! :shock2: I was going through something at the time. So I couldn't start writing like I normally did because of something said.

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heyo :eyes: :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh man. I want a s'more so bad right now

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi! :)

Uh oh! Donโ€™t tell Dyl. Heโ€™d steal all your marshmallows. :lol: Just ask his best friend Summer.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I checked this morning too! I am already honored I came next. And yes I've checked all the other thread! And I also read your oneshot! @Avery Gray

@Bree Grey I'll be waiting for when you have the time and the muse! The jumping beans are not going anywhere hahahah They're all stuck in that toilet :P LMAO

Hi Ada!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:05:eyes:
avery, hi!

and hello bree how are ya
Hello Thomas! It's nice to meet you! :)
nice to meet you as well! how are ya doin?

โ€œdonโ€™t let the muggles get you down!โ€ - ron weasley
shop!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:23
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:05:eyes:
avery, hi!

and hello bree how are ya
Hello Thomas! It's nice to meet you! :)
nice to meet you as well! how are ya doin?
I'm well! Just very swamped with replies on my two accounts on here as well as my IRL homework. :lol: How are you doing?

Yet the funny thing is that I'm thinking of adding to my replies list with some new lore!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:20 I checked this morning too! I am already honored I came next. And yes I've checked all the other thread! And I also read your oneshot! @Avery Gray

@Bree Grey I'll be waiting for when you have the time and the muse! The jumping beans are not going anywhere hahahah They're all stuck in that toilet :P LMAO

Hi Ada!
:lol: Unless someone comes in. Then theyll be bouncing around hogwarts

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:24
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:23
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:05:eyes:
avery, hi!

and hello bree how are ya
Hello Thomas! It's nice to meet you! :)
glad to hear you are good!

i'm brilliant! working on my ency/report card. mainly report card because i just got access to that!!

nice to meet you as well! how are ya doin?
I'm well! Just very swamped with replies on my two accounts on here as well as my IRL homework. :lol: How are you doing?

Yet the funny thing is that I'm thinking of adding to my replies list with some new lore!

โ€œdonโ€™t let the muggles get you down!โ€ - ron weasley
shop!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Time to switch to Dyl and get H.io homework and replies done after I finish my DC math. :lol: :meninblack:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.