OOC Let's Chat!

EM! :wow:

Wait. Since when am I sus? :cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
AV! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Diana's index has been registered! Now I can start roleplaying her as a seer! I'm so excited!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
I fell asleep while doing my myths and legends homework LOL

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I can't sleep. Been up for 42 hours and I'm not even tired.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
*smirks at Aves*

I hope you can get some sleep Lins!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*pats!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Colin
Who you patting Em?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Colin likes head pats! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone