OOC Let's Chat!

Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 19:50
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 17:06
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:58
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:51
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:45

Yep! He's the same age as me so I don't wanna share it for privacy reasons. But yea. He told me to invite him during the Real American freestyle. and we could wrestle a little then chill and hangout afterwards
Nice... hope you enjoy it!
Personally, I don't tell my parents what exactly is going on with this part of my life, cause then it leads to the worlds most embarassing discussions... Not that anythijngs is going on... though I suspect a few boys have ctushes on me...
Thanks! <3
Uhh well I didn't tell them. My parents were questiong me and when they said his name I turned red. But my dad has been cool about it tho

Oooo! You friends with any of them???


Oof... my parents question me too. Thankfully not about that...

Well not really friends... I like know them, or talk to them, but aren't friends
The boy I like and me are on our first date! Just in the bathroom sneakily writing this!
Oooh! Good luck!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 19:52
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 19:50
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 17:06
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:58
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:51

Nice... hope you enjoy it!
Personally, I don't tell my parents what exactly is going on with this part of my life, cause then it leads to the worlds most embarassing discussions... Not that anythijngs is going on... though I suspect a few boys have ctushes on me...
Thanks! <3
Uhh well I didn't tell them. My parents were questiong me and when they said his name I turned red. But my dad has been cool about it tho

Oooo! You friends with any of them???


Oof... my parents question me too. Thankfully not about that...

Well not really friends... I like know them, or talk to them, but aren't friends
The boy I like and me are on our first date! Just in the bathroom sneakily writing this!
Oooh! Good luck!
Tysm!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes head in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline!!!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
BREEE!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
HOW ARE YOU????????

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
IM GOOD!! JUST HAD A TEST GRADED AND IT WAS AN A*!!!

HOW ARE YOUUU?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
OMG!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! now could you pass that A to the test I'm taking??:decayed: :disguise:

IM GOOD! HOPING THAT THE GUY I LIKE SAYS YES TO COMING OVER!

Hi Emily! :wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone