Homework help club
Hey! Welcome to my club! This is how it works… anyone struggling to understand anything about the homework system can join and will be buddied up with someone willing to help them who will be their buddy.
NOTE: NO ASKING FOR HELP WITH ANSWERS OF QUESTIONS.
FORM
MEMBERS
NOTE: NO ASKING FOR HELP WITH ANSWERS OF QUESTIONS.
FORM
Reducio
Name:
Year:
Do I want to be a buddy or have a buddy:
Year:
Do I want to be a buddy or have a buddy:
MEMBERS
Reducio
@Sunny Smitherson-Smith
@Sunny Smitherson-Smith
Last edited by Elowin Prankhurst on 27 Jan 2026, 08:05, edited 1 time in total.
Hiiii
Homework help club
I have the same club.
I don't think it's okay to have a double club.
I don't think it's okay to have a double club.
Harmony.G
Homework help club
Maybe I can delete this one and you and me can be shared leaders of yours? Drop me a link to yours.Harmony Grace wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 10:11 I have the same club.
I don't think it's okay to have a double club.
Hiiii
Homework help club
I would like to join
Name: Sunny Smitherson-Smith
Year: 3rd
Do I want to be a buddy or have a buddy: To be a buddy and help others
Name: Sunny Smitherson-Smith
Year: 3rd
Do I want to be a buddy or have a buddy: To be a buddy and help others
Homework help club
@Elowin Pankhurst, we can become shared leaders of my club because I think that is better. But you can decide!
Here's the link to mine
viewtopic.php?t=43700
Here's the link to mine
viewtopic.php?t=43700
Harmony.G
Homework help club
Maybe keep the club that's been here longer?Harmony Grace wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 18:07 @Elowin Pankhurst, we can become shared leaders of my club because I think that is better. But you can decide!
Here's the link to mine
viewtopic.php?t=43700
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Homework help club
Yes okHarmony Grace wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 18:07 @Elowin Pankhurst, we can become shared leaders of my club because I think that is better. But you can decide!
Here's the link to mine
viewtopic.php?t=43700
Hiiii