OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:45
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:41
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:34
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:32
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:23
Break a leg!


AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ITS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...
Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!
Well... my fingers are crossed to! If you don't mind me askibg, how old is he? Is this tht boy your dad told you to invite and you thought your dad had been replaced by aliens?
Yep! He's the same age as me so I don't wanna share it for privacy reasons. But yea. He told me to invite him during the Real American freestyle. and we could wrestle a little then chill and hangout afterwards
Nice... hope you enjoy it!
Personally, I don't tell my parents what exactly is going on with this part of my life, cause then it leads to the worlds most embarassing discussions... Not that anythijngs is going on... though I suspect a few boys have ctushes on me...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:51
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:45
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:41
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:34
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:32

Why so unhappy bout monday? Its night here... going to sleep soon...
Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!
Well... my fingers are crossed to! If you don't mind me askibg, how old is he? Is this tht boy your dad told you to invite and you thought your dad had been replaced by aliens?
Yep! He's the same age as me so I don't wanna share it for privacy reasons. But yea. He told me to invite him during the Real American freestyle. and we could wrestle a little then chill and hangout afterwards
Nice... hope you enjoy it!
Personally, I don't tell my parents what exactly is going on with this part of my life, cause then it leads to the worlds most embarassing discussions... Not that anythijngs is going on... though I suspect a few boys have ctushes on me...
Thanks! <3
Uhh well I didn't tell them. My parents were questiong me and when they said his name I turned red. But my dad has been cool about it tho

Oooo! You friends with any of them???

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:58
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:51
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:45
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:41
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:34
Actually I'm more nervous! Im going to ask someone to come over and fingers cross he says yes!
Well... my fingers are crossed to! If you don't mind me askibg, how old is he? Is this tht boy your dad told you to invite and you thought your dad had been replaced by aliens?
Yep! He's the same age as me so I don't wanna share it for privacy reasons. But yea. He told me to invite him during the Real American freestyle. and we could wrestle a little then chill and hangout afterwards
Nice... hope you enjoy it!
Personally, I don't tell my parents what exactly is going on with this part of my life, cause then it leads to the worlds most embarassing discussions... Not that anythijngs is going on... though I suspect a few boys have ctushes on me...
Thanks! <3
Uhh well I didn't tell them. My parents were questiong me and when they said his name I turned red. But my dad has been cool about it tho

Oooo! You friends with any of them???


Oof... my parents question me too. Thankfully not about that...

Well not really friends... I like know them, or talk to them, but aren't friends

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 17:06
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:58
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:51
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:45
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:41

Well... my fingers are crossed to! If you don't mind me askibg, how old is he? Is this tht boy your dad told you to invite and you thought your dad had been replaced by aliens?
Yep! He's the same age as me so I don't wanna share it for privacy reasons. But yea. He told me to invite him during the Real American freestyle. and we could wrestle a little then chill and hangout afterwards
Nice... hope you enjoy it!
Personally, I don't tell my parents what exactly is going on with this part of my life, cause then it leads to the worlds most embarassing discussions... Not that anythijngs is going on... though I suspect a few boys have ctushes on me...
Thanks! <3
Uhh well I didn't tell them. My parents were questiong me and when they said his name I turned red. But my dad has been cool about it tho

Oooo! You friends with any of them???


Oof... my parents question me too. Thankfully not about that...

Well not really friends... I like know them, or talk to them, but aren't friends
Yea it was in the middle of BJ's while I was eating. I was literally wanting to just leave the restaurant

Oh well. I was friends with all the boys before I left. It got kinda awkward sometimes when some of them liked me

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Don’t double post please

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 19:29 Don’t double post please
Thank you, Nyra <3
@Natasha Blackwood, please do not double/triple post. If someone doesn't respond to your message doesn't mean you should start spamming the messages. Well, maybe you lagged and mistakenly did it, as it happens to me sometimes, but that is highly unlikely as you posted "Hi!" three different times, please do not double post, thank youu <3

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 17:06
Reducio
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:58
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:51
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:45
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 16:41

Well... my fingers are crossed to! If you don't mind me askibg, how old is he? Is this tht boy your dad told you to invite and you thought your dad had been replaced by aliens?
Yep! He's the same age as me so I don't wanna share it for privacy reasons. But yea. He told me to invite him during the Real American freestyle. and we could wrestle a little then chill and hangout afterwards
Nice... hope you enjoy it!
Personally, I don't tell my parents what exactly is going on with this part of my life, cause then it leads to the worlds most embarassing discussions... Not that anythijngs is going on... though I suspect a few boys have ctushes on me...
Thanks! <3
Uhh well I didn't tell them. My parents were questiong me and when they said his name I turned red. But my dad has been cool about it tho

Oooo! You friends with any of them???


Oof... my parents question me too. Thankfully not about that...

Well not really friends... I like know them, or talk to them, but aren't friends
The boy I like and me are on our first date! Just in the bathroom sneakily writing this!

Hiiii