Let's Chat!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
So... Many... Replies...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I find it silly that I can easily recognize T.J. Miller's voice and then recognize him as Weasel from Dp or Robbie from gravity falls
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 2 Feb 2026, 03:10, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
I need to decide what sport I want Devon to compete in. I already have Kait in figure skating.
Let's Chat!
*snugs close to Emmi*
Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?
I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
*Snuggles like a blobcat*Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10*snugs close to Emmi*
Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?
I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
Maybe it's a derivative from "Woofy!"
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I mean.Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:22*Snuggles like a blobcat*Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10*snugs close to Emmi*
Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?
I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
Maybe it's a derivative from "Woofy!"![]()
It's true and all, but still!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Aww... *Pats mop of hair!*Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:27I mean.Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:22*Snuggles like a blobcat*Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 03:10*snugs close to Emmi*
Right? Did you hear what Casey called me?
I'm going to have a word with Cursa!
Maybe it's a derivative from "Woofy!"![]()
It's true and all, but still!
You're my woofy!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone