OOC Let's Chat!

hello!!

peter smith ๐”“˜ brookline quinn
if we were two sunflowes i would of faced you--instead of the sun

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 01:58 Same I don't think I'm ever going to watch them unless Markiplier is going to have an appearance
:rofl:

A lot of the things people like, I find a teeny bit overrated. And likewise, a lot of what I like, people don't really like or haven't heard of before. So whatever I would vote for either doesn't win or doesn't get recognised :roll:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:09
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 01:58 Same I don't think I'm ever going to watch them unless Markiplier is going to have an appearance
:rofl:

A lot of the things people like, I find a teeny bit overrated. And likewise, a lot of what I like, people don't really like or haven't heard of before. So whatever I would vote for either doesn't win or doesn't get recognised :roll:
Yeah same

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Helloo how is everyone? Made a Helen banner :P
Reducio
Image posted by the member

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:11 Helloo how is everyone? Made a Helen banner :P
Reducio
Image posted by the member
LYANNNNAA
ooo super cute banner!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Aaaand... I'm showing it again...

Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:15
Lyanna Oak wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:11 Helloo how is everyone? Made a Helen banner :P
Reducio
Image posted by the member
LYANNNNAA
ooo super cute banner!
SAGEEE!! hellooo! <3
aww thankyouuu you're the sweetest:33
I sort of made her another quick one one as well, but this one is just silly and for fun heheh (if you watch it long enough you'll see the gun firing lmaoo)
Reducio
Image posted by the member

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: LYA!!! <3

I LOVE the banners! :grin:

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:24 :wow: LYA!!! <3

I LOVE the banners! :grin:
Pretend that was Av. I forgot I was Dyl on my computer. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 02:11 Helloo how is everyone? Made a Helen banner :P
Reducio
Image posted by the member
okay oh my gosh this is freakinโ€™ GORGEOUS, like seriously :wow: i literally canโ€™t wait for my brookie banner <3 take your time though!!

pretend iโ€™m Brooke too :biggrin:

peter smith ๐”“˜ brookline quinn
if we were two sunflowes i would of faced you--instead of the sun