Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 01:17 i’m watching! djo is nominated, i’m super excited!
annnnd a just found out he didn’t win wth
I'm afraid I'm not as familiar with that name!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I'm just watching it because I want to improve my English, though I understand almost nothing-
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
it's Joe Keery's (actor, he played Steve in stranger things) stage name! he sang End of Beginnings which got super popular, I love his music so muchVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 01:25Sage Willows wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 01:17 i’m watching! djo is nominated, i’m super excited!
annnnd a just found out he didn’t win wthI'm afraid I'm not as familiar with that name!
Let's Chat!
I don't watch the Grammys
Let's Chat!
I'm watching it rn and am none of my fav artists are currently in the categories, so I'm working on my project instead.
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
I have no interest in watching the Grammys since none of my favorite artists are performing or in categories.
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
I honestly don't recommend it. It's not my favorite year this since it's a mess. Alex Warren just sang and his inner ears were messed up and he couldn't sing.
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
These awards thingies I never watch...
Let's Chat!
Same I don't think I'm ever going to watch them unless Markiplier is going to have an appearance