OOC Let's Chat!

What do you mean? Is something wrong?

OOC Let's Chat!
It's been a little rough since yesterday


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Ah. That sucks. I hope things get better for you soon! :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks. I hope so.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no, Lindsey, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things get better soon.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks. I really hope. I honestly do. I honestly want to sleep


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I hope everything is alright, Lindsey. <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Aw, you guys are so sweet.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Casey!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.