OOC Let's Chat!

Still working on orders...

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I want to order a banner cause all the shops look amazing, but I don't have that much money :cry:

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
You could look at the advertisement page- some shops do discounts for 1st years :)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I want to do h.io hw but I don't find the motivation :sweatingbullets:

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 23:17 I want to do h.io hw but I don't find the motivation :sweatingbullets:
Just start for 2 minutes. thats normally what gets me going. once you start you kinda dont want to stop

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 23:20
Isla Afton wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 23:17 I want to do h.io hw but I don't find the motivation :sweatingbullets:
Just start for 2 minutes. thats normally what gets me going. once you start you kinda dont want to stop
I really hope that works, I've been trying to get charms done for a while now

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
I really want to do homework but my report card is locked

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm finally for the first time powering through Dyl's homework this month so I can help plan the ball. :lol:

I honestly feel as if I'm betraying the lions because his homework's points go to Ravenclaw.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm ploughing through homeworks for Casey finally :lol:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I should do homeworks but I've been busy with college works irl ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff