Let's Chat!
I have two Latin and math test next week plus I didn't sleep...Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:03 Tysm @Lotus Lively!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:00I did not. Honestly, I have too much on brain right now to do it.Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:58Hi Lindsey! Hru?
Sorry if i'm mentioning this too much but, did you vote in The RP Of The Month? Link above.
Its fine! I can relate I only voted cause I had pre-read them... I literally have an exam every day for the next 2 weeks...![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Wait! Emi! *zooms to owls*
Let's Chat!
I am! But, if it’s for a roleplay, I obviously couldn’t do it….
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I sent you an owl!!Cinder Blaze wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:05I am! But, if it’s for a roleplay, I obviously couldn’t do it….
Let's Chat!
Pureblood present!
| Inveniam viam aut faciam | Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13 |
Let's Chat!
Present and online!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Thanks everyone!!
Let's Chat!
why?
Let's Chat!
*raises hand as if in elementary school while attendance is being taken.* Present *squeaks*