OOC Let's Chat!

howdy folks!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
hii!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:56Hi.
Hi Lindsey! Hru?

Sorry if i'm mentioning this too much but, did you vote in The RP Of The Month? Link above.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:58
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:56Hi.
Hi Lindsey! Hru?

Sorry if i'm mentioning this too much but, did you vote in The RP Of The Month? Link above.
I did not. Honestly, I have too much on brain right now to do it.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I voted :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Tysm @Lotus Lively!



Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 17:00
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:58
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:56Hi.
Hi Lindsey! Hru?

Sorry if i'm mentioning this too much but, did you vote in The RP Of The Month? Link above.
I did not. Honestly, I have too much on brain right now to do it.

Its fine! I can relate I only voted cause I had pre-read them... I literally have an exam every day for the next 2 weeks... =_= :cry2:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Any wizardBorns or pureblood online? <3
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 1 Feb 2026, 17:05, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*goes to the Muggleborn corner...*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone