Let's Chat!
I'll picture it later, I also have the necklace with the tiny metal dice too (that I wont use because im afraid to lose those lol)Avery Gray wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:21Ooo! I love the red and black color combo! I think my dice are actually red and black.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 14:56 when my color scheme is this
what's funny is dark red and black is my favorite, so is baby blue, but dark red and black is the color of my dice I use for dnd and I cannae read the numbers![]()
(though they may just be red.)
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 02:33 Everyone, don't forget to be thinking about sending those Heartgrams for Valentine's Dayyyyyyy (IC)!![]()
![]()


Sharing this again since we’re now in February!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Hi y'alllll!! Back on Norena
Let's Chat!
Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfp
Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:58Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfp
Yess exactly! And no problem, the deactivation was a public post so it's fine to mention it haha
Let's Chat!
Great! Hru?Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:59Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:58Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfpYess exactly! And no problem, the deactivation was a public post so it's fine to mention it haha
Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:00Great! Hru?Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:59Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:58Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfpYess exactly! And no problem, the deactivation was a public post so it's fine to mention it haha
Really good, wbu?
Let's Chat!
I'm great! About to go to bed...Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:01Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:00Great! Hru?Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:59Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:58Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfpYess exactly! And no problem, the deactivation was a public post so it's fine to mention it hahaReally good, wbu?
Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:01I'm great! About to go to bed...Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:01Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:00Great! Hru?Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:59Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 15:58
Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Aiden Choi, right? Was I not supposed to mention him... Love your pfpYess exactly! And no problem, the deactivation was a public post so it's fine to mention it hahaReally good, wbu?
Ooh, good night than![]()
Let's Chat!
Good night...Norena Kim wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:02Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 16:01I'm great! About to go to bed...Ooh, good night than![]()