OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:10 Oh no, Emily! Some colds stick on wayyyyy toooo long! I hope you feel better soon!
SIMON!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:20
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:10 Oh no, Emily! Some colds stick on wayyyyy toooo long! I hope you feel better soon!
SIMON!!
hi hi Emiline! How've you been?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:04 hi hi Ebony! hi hi Laasya!

I'm doing alright! Woke up tired :( but at least its a Sunday and I don't have to do much today :)

How are you both?
Doing good. Wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! Would anyone like to vote here? Its for RP Of The Month

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Wooo, I finally wrote a reply!!!!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I'm bored, so i'm offering a free timetable code... just tell me over here if you want it...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:10 Oh no, Emily! Some colds stick on wayyyyy toooo long! I hope you feel better soon!
Been rundown for almost a week now...

But I'm getting better! :grin: slowly but surely...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
morning

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 13:49 Guys I'm bored, so i'm offering a free timetable code... just tell me over here if you want it...
What's a timetable code?