Let's Chat!
Nothing makes me feel bad more than keeping people waiting for Emmi stuffAyuka Takahashi wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:23 I'm alive-At least you have repliesEmily Shephard wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:13 I know I keep saying I need to do replies but...
I need to do replies![]()
Edit: Emmy quote reply
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
How is everyone doing?
Let's Chat!
I'm doing good, other than the fact that I have to take math notes and have a headache and a stomachache
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Pretty good. Working through my long list of homework tasks, and then I have to make one of my friends something edible for their birthday which was like a month ago
how about you?
hope your feeling better soon though…
I love that you still classify that as goodDiana Roberts wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 03:38 I'm doing good, other than the fact that I have to take math notes and have a headache and a stomachache
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:48Nothing makes me feel bad more than keeping people waiting for Emmi stuffAyuka Takahashi wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:23 I'm alive-At least you have repliesEmily Shephard wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:13 I know I keep saying I need to do replies but...
I need to do replies![]()
Edit: Emmy quote reply![]()
i feel you there! it takes me forever to do one brookie post, and i feel so bad when one person has been waiting for a response from me for like three plus months. i just haven’t got the stupid motivation to even start the darn replyit’s taken me about nine or more days to write a starter for joey
![]()
Let's Chat!
It can sometimes take me a while to write replies, too. XD
Let's Chat!
Doing good! Practicing Maths
Let's Chat!
I'm glad to hear it! I hope the practice is going well.
Let's Chat!
I'm doing well And so far I have folded around 805 Paper stars
Let's Chat!
That's a lot of paper stars. Are they easy to make?
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |