OOC Let's Chat!

Yipppeee finally got a reply done :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
sighs - taking math notes is making my headache worse

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning <3 It’s technically afternoon but I practically just woke up soo… :lol:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Amelia! It's night here though and I still haven't started on the rough draft of my script for my history project due Monday. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I know I keep saying I need to do replies but...

I need to do replies :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alive-
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:13 I know I keep saying I need to do replies but...

I need to do replies :sad:
At least you have replies :(

Edit: Emmy quote reply

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2026, 02:27 Hiya! <3
Hi!