OOC Let's Chat!

Hey there’s a new girl she asked me where to pop in …
I told her in her common room and here wdyt?

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 21:23 Good
Reducio
Does someone have an idea for a nickname for me???
Nell?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 21:27 Hey there’s a new girl she asked me where to pop in …
I told her in her common room and here wdyt?
Here’s a good place to pop into since everyone can be here to greet the new girl. Sometimes the house OOC Areas (the lions chat for sure) are pretty inactive.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
True


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
YES!!! THE GUESTS FINALLY LEFT!!! I CAN SLEEP NOW!!! GOODNIGHT GUYS! Or rather good morning CAUSE ITS 2 AM HERE!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 22:08 YES!!! THE GUESTS FINALLY LEFT!!! I CAN SLEEP NOW!!! GOODNIGHT GUYS! Or rather good morning CAUSE ITS 2 AM HERE!!!
JULIA!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 22:45 Hi all!!
Hi lotus!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone. I was hoping to put up a roleplay request but I have a headache right now and have other things to do. But if anyone wants to roleplay with me feel free to send me an owl.

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys, there's this letter writing competition at school and I really want to participate but am not sure my entry is going to be worth reading. It is for 800 words max and you have to write to your friend expressing why human communication is necessary in a digital world. Do you think I should enter?