OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 18:23
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 18:21 Hey!
Hi Lindsey! Hru? JUST REALIZED HOW CLOSE I AM TO 1000 POSTS!!!
Congrats on the post! I'm almost to 2000.
Hi Isla!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hii all!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii Lotus! Would you like free ency coding?
Last edited by Elowin Prankhurst on 31 Jan 2026, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Oo Sure

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 19:05 Oo Sure
Okey-dokey owl me your face claim and I can get started!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
You do coding now??


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 19:11 You do coding now??
Yes want some? If so send me your face claim and I’ll get started!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 19:12
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 19:11 You do coding now??
Yes want some? If so send me your face claim and I’ll get started!
I wait Orher person coding


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
@Lindsey Bliss I have finished da coding send me your face claim and I will get started!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 19:24 @Lindsey Bliss I have finished da coding send me your face claim and I will get started!
Can i see the code first? Owl?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.