How Well Known Are You On HiO?

6/10


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hiiiii

Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
hii!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I have seen you around almost the whole time :lol:

Harmony.G

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hiii Adaa :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.999999/10 Hi Joseph!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.9999999999999999/10 itsaaa Laasyaaa :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.