OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:42
I'll probably skip performance group tomorrow evening but I'll go for my classes at uni. They were rescheduled due to Storm Chandra on Tuesday and I really don't want to miss vital info for the module (*ahem* essay stuff).
Chandra! That pesky storm dumped all kinds of snow and ice over this way! Sorry for the misery sis!!

But I'm glad you're feeling better from your cold!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Time to write some lore! :grin:

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:42
I'll probably skip performance group tomorrow evening but I'll go for my classes at uni. They were rescheduled due to Storm Chandra on Tuesday and I really don't want to miss vital info for the module (*ahem* essay stuff).
Chandra! That pesky storm dumped all kinds of snow and ice over this way! Sorry for the misery sis!!

But I'm glad you're feeling better from your cold!
*Gaaaaasp!* COLIN!!! :wow:

*Tacklesnugs!*

Hehe! On the mend! Just a wee cough to shift now!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Oo lore! I'm so behind on lore and replies!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Same! Though for some reason I can write new lore just fine then when I try to respond to replies I hit a writing block. :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:42
I'll probably skip performance group tomorrow evening but I'll go for my classes at uni. They were rescheduled due to Storm Chandra on Tuesday and I really don't want to miss vital info for the module (*ahem* essay stuff).
Chandra! That pesky storm dumped all kinds of snow and ice over this way! Sorry for the misery sis!!

But I'm glad you're feeling better from your cold!
*Gaaaaasp!* COLIN!!! :wow:

*Tacklesnugs!*

Hehe! On the mend! Just a wee cough to shift now!
*snugs!*

Woohoo! I'm sure that'll be gone soon!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:34 Oo lore! I'm so behind on lore and replies!
Ain't the only one... =_=

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:38 Night guys.....
Night Lils... Happy bday once more... hope you get better friends....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency