OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks...I hope Jose does accept...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:48
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:47
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:47
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:43 Lindsey asked Jose if he wanted to...do skating with him...
I cant wait to read that!
I’m going to try and make an RP later about Dyl asking Summer. :cute:
*Gasps* Can't wait! Can you ping me?
Sure! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
The lore is coming!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:59 The lore is coming!
Can’t wait!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:00
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:59 The lore is coming!
Can’t wait!
Edit: I'm currently writing a dream of Lindsey's.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:18 Good morning!
Morning! Gotta go to bed rn

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Laasya!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:47
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:47
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:43 Lindsey asked Jose if he wanted to...do skating with him...
I cant wait to read that!
I’m going to try and make an RP later about Dyl asking Summer. :cute:
oh okay! I will respond soon when it is posted!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿