Last person to post wins!
Hi Lindsy!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Ada!
Last person to post wins!
They ain't including me...... Sad life.....Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:43 Why don't you join them?
I'm doing it in the menagerie and its gonna be a Silver Mackerel Tabby (cat) btw i was just looking at yours for inspoLaasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:40Which animal?Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:39Wdym?
Guys I'm writing my pet RP but i'm stuck. Any storyline suggestions/any help???????
And it doesn’t just have to be buying the pet at the store, it can also be a stray animal you found
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Reducio
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:51They ain't including me...... Sad life.....Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:43 Why don't you join them?
I'm doing it in the menagerie and its gonna be a Silver Mackerel Tabby (cat) btw i was just looking at yours for inspoLaasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:40Which animal?Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:39Wdym?
Guys I'm writing my pet RP but i'm stuck. Any storyline suggestions/any help???????
And it doesn’t just have to be buying the pet at the store, it can also be a stray animal you found
It’s your literal birthday party and they’re not including you! That’s so mean!
Last person to post wins!
So many wonderful people!
Last person to post wins!
Yeah..... I hope they actually are my friends when I shift places....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:54ReducioLily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:51They ain't including me...... Sad life.....Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:43 Why don't you join them?
I'm doing it in the menagerie and its gonna be a Silver Mackerel Tabby (cat) btw i was just looking at yours for inspoLaasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:40Which animal?Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:39
Wdym?
Guys I'm writing my pet RP but i'm stuck. Any storyline suggestions/any help???????
And it doesn’t just have to be buying the pet at the store, it can also be a stray animal you found
It’s your literal birthday party and they’re not including you! That’s so mean!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Yeah, hope you get better friendsLily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:04Yeah..... I hope they actually are my friends when I shift places....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:54ReducioLily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:51They ain't including me...... Sad life.....Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:43 Why don't you join them?
I'm doing it in the menagerie and its gonna be a Silver Mackerel Tabby (cat) btw i was just looking at yours for inspoLaasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:40
Which animal?
And it doesn’t just have to be buying the pet at the store, it can also be a stray animal you found
It’s your literal birthday party and they’re not including you! That’s so mean!
Last person to post wins!
At least, I got you all....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:05Yeah, hope you get better friendsLily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:04Yeah..... I hope they actually are my friends when I shift places....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:54ReducioLily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:51They ain't including me...... Sad life.....Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:43 Why don't you join them?
I'm doing it in the menagerie and its gonna be a Silver Mackerel Tabby (cat) btw i was just looking at yours for inspo
It’s your literal birthday party and they’re not including you! That’s so mean!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
AwwwwwwwLily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:07At least, I got you all....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:05Yeah, hope you get better friendsLily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:04Yeah..... I hope they actually are my friends when I shift places....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:54Reducio
It’s your literal birthday party and they’re not including you! That’s so mean!
Last person to post wins!
Lily, happy birthday.