OOC Let's Chat!

Heyo, guys....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:39 Heyo, guys....
Hi Lils!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey might be doing figure skating with a partner
I don't know what the end date is but if it after feburay 10th, Ashyln might be joining


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo!

Booked tickets for more creative writing workshops next month ^^

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Av will possibly be doing figure skating with Mikey, but if he isn’t doing it she’ll go solo. Though Dyl is doing it with Summer which means some new lore coming out for him! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:39 Heyo, guys....
Hi Lils!
Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey asked Jose if he wanted to...do skating with him...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lindsey!




Lily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:42
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:39 Heyo, guys....
Hi Lils!
Hru?

I'm Great! Wbu? Probably shouldn't ask that based on the games room chat...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Julia! Hru?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 15:43 Lindsey asked Jose if he wanted to...do skating with him...
Fun! Speaking of Jose, I just remembered I needed to ow him. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.