Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll seeJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:03Nope. Didn't find anyone.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:01Have you found anyone yet?Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 11:59
Why? Also if you delete the post, the yurt application is basically canceled
And I may not cuz I’m not sure if it’s allowed
I believe they give you rewards and stuff only if there is a post. No post means no application. But its your choice!
If you choose to cancel would you and @Lily Clarke like to be my yurt-mates?
Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Let's Chat!
Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll seeJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:03Nope. Didn't find anyone.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:01
Have you found anyone yet?
And I may not cuz I’m not sure if it’s allowed
I believe they give you rewards and stuff only if there is a post. No post means no application. But its your choice!
If you choose to cancel would you and @Lily Clarke like to be my yurt-mates?
Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Let's Chat!
Wait… I have an idea abt the yurtJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll seeJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:03
Nope. Didn't find anyone.
I believe they give you rewards and stuff only if there is a post. No post means no application. But its your choice!
If you choose to cancel would you and @Lily Clarke like to be my yurt-mates?
Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Let's Chat!
What? *becomes really excited* Also if you don't mind, could we take the friendship yurt?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:24Wait… I have an idea abt the yurtJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06Reducio
Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Let's Chat!
Good luck to you both!! For some reason algebra is the only part of math I likeJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:05Ok! Soooo... whatcha doin?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:04Sure! I just sent an owl to the director so I’ll seeJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:03
Nope. Didn't find anyone.
I believe they give you rewards and stuff only if there is a post. No post means no application. But its your choice!
If you choose to cancel would you and @Lily Clarke like to be my yurt-mates?
Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Thanks! lolAmelia Lerelle wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:27Good luck to you both!! For some reason algebra is the only part of math I likeJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06Reducio
Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday![]()
Let's Chat!
I’ll owl you the ideaJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:25What? *becomes really excited* Also if you don't mind, could we take the friendship yurt?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:24Wait… I have an idea abt the yurtJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06Reducio
Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Let's Chat!
ok...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:30I’ll owl you the ideaJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:25What? *becomes really excited* Also if you don't mind, could we take the friendship yurt?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:24Wait… I have an idea abt the yurtJulia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06Good luck! I have a maths exam on wednesday WHY!!! ITS ALGEBRA!!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 12:06Reducio
Nothing much. Practicing some math for my exam on Monday
Let's Chat!
*phew* One reply done!
Let's Chat!
Good Job! I still have to reply i a solo, and 3 other places... kinda lazing around