Let's Chat!
In RP requests, everyone keep talking about Winter Olympics, where can I find more info?
Let's Chat!
here!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 03:16 In RP requests, everyone keep talking about Winter Olympics, where can I find more info?
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 ๐๐ โข ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ โข ๐จ๐๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ โข ๐ซ๐๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โข ๐๐ |
Let's Chat!
Ty!Ebony Vetra wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 03:17here!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 03:16 In RP requests, everyone keep talking about Winter Olympics, where can I find more info?
Let's Chat!
no prob
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 ๐๐ โข ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ โข ๐จ๐๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ โข ๐ซ๐๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โข ๐๐ |
Let's Chat!
Reducio

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I want to participate in the Winter Olympics. It sounds so cool, but Diana isn't indexed yet.
โฉ๐๐พ๐ถ๐๐ถ ๐
๐๐ท๐๐๐๐โฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Its not very hard to get indexed if you wish to. All you need is an encyclopedia with a trunk post and a basic info post
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
Mornin'! lol its actually nighttime for me
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
I applied for the index, but it hasn't been approved yet
โฉ๐๐พ๐ถ๐๐ถ ๐
๐๐ท๐๐๐๐โฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |