Last person to post wins!
seems like its mee;)
Becoming the version of me that feels like home.
Last person to post wins!
Hello!
Last person to post wins!
Hi! Hru?
Last person to post wins!
*sighs* today is going to be a long day.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Well, my morning started out a bit rough (I'd rather not say what happened), then my code for my coding class wouldn't work and on top of that I have two tests that are far from easy.
Hi Laasya! I'm okay. Hru?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Hi! I’m good, except from I can’t move my arm… I HATE INJECTIONS
Last person to post wins!
Oh, dear, hope you feel better soonMirada Johnson wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 16:29Hi! I’m good, except from I can’t move my arm… I HATE INJECTIONS