Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:43 I won
No you didn't

Hi Elowin! Hope you signed up for the band's show!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:41
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:34
Evaline Valerie Hawthorne wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 03:47 Hey Julia!
Hi Evaline! Hru?
Hi Julia!
*Watches Seph as a pygmy puff*
Hey Laasya! Hru?

*Watches with Laasya*
I'm doing good! wbu?
btw I turned him cuz he kept stealing my choco frogs. Should I turn him back or no?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:48
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:41
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:34
Evaline Valerie Hawthorne wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 03:47 Hey Julia!
Hi Evaline! Hru?
Hi Julia!
*Watches Seph as a pygmy puff*
Hey Laasya! Hru?

*Watches with Laasya*
I'm doing good! wbu?
btw I turned him cuz he kept stealing my choco frogs. Should I turn him back or no?
I'm great! I have half-days on friday here so just came back from school - its like 12:30 here.

How about leaving him like that for a few minutes then turning him back :sly:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:48
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:41
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:34

Hi Evaline! Hru?
Hi Julia!
*Watches Seph as a pygmy puff*
Hey Laasya! Hru?

*Watches with Laasya*
I'm doing good! wbu?
btw I turned him cuz he kept stealing my choco frogs. Should I turn him back or no?
I'm great! I have half-days on friday here so just came back from school - its like 12:30 here.

How about leaving him like that for a few minutes then turning him back :sly:
Nice! I got a half day because of exam.
And great idea! :cute:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Reducio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:53
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:48
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:41

Hi Julia!
*Watches Seph as a pygmy puff*
Hey Laasya! Hru?

*Watches with Laasya*
I'm doing good! wbu?
btw I turned him cuz he kept stealing my choco frogs. Should I turn him back or no?
I'm great! I have half-days on friday here so just came back from school - its like 12:30 here.

How about leaving him like that for a few minutes then turning him back :sly:
Nice! I got a half day because of exam.
And great idea! :cute:


Nice! Wich exam?
:lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:55
Reducio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:53
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:48
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:42

Hey Laasya! Hru?

*Watches with Laasya*
I'm doing good! wbu?
btw I turned him cuz he kept stealing my choco frogs. Should I turn him back or no?
I'm great! I have half-days on friday here so just came back from school - its like 12:30 here.

How about leaving him like that for a few minutes then turning him back :sly:
Nice! I got a half day because of exam.
And great idea! :cute:


Nice! Wich exam?
:lol:
Today was Hindi, on Monday is Mathematics

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:56
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:55
Reducio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:53
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:48

I'm doing good! wbu?
btw I turned him cuz he kept stealing my choco frogs. Should I turn him back or no?
I'm great! I have half-days on friday here so just came back from school - its like 12:30 here.

How about leaving him like that for a few minutes then turning him back :sly:
Nice! I got a half day because of exam.
And great idea! :cute:


Nice! Wich exam?
:lol:
Today was Hindi, on Monday is Mathematics
Nice! I had my PD (something called product design – woodwork/making stuff) exam today, tho the exam is kinda what we do through the unit. I have my english on monday, my math on wednesday... then I have like 10 more exams :cry2:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 09:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:56
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:55
Reducio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:53
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:51

I'm great! I have half-days on friday here so just came back from school - its like 12:30 here.

How about leaving him like that for a few minutes then turning him back :sly:
Nice! I got a half day because of exam.
And great idea! :cute:


Nice! Wich exam?
:lol:
Today was Hindi, on Monday is Mathematics
Nice! I had my PD (something called product design – woodwork/making stuff) exam today, tho the exam is kinda what we do through the unit. I have my english on monday, my math on wednesday... then I have like 10 more exams :cry2:
I have a history exam today, including an essay, but I've got injectitions just before it, so I might not be able to write... :cry2:

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mirada Johnson wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 09:09
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 09:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:56
Julia Evans wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:55
Reducio
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 08:53

Nice! I got a half day because of exam.
And great idea! :cute:


Nice! Wich exam?
:lol:
Today was Hindi, on Monday is Mathematics
Nice! I had my PD (something called product design – woodwork/making stuff) exam today, tho the exam is kinda what we do through the unit. I have my english on monday, my math on wednesday... then I have like 10 more exams :cry2:
I have a history exam today, including an essay, but I've got injectitions just before it, so I might not be able to write... :cry2:
Ooof... I got the results for my geography exam yesterday and I was so surprised to find out that i got full marks!!! I was assessed in 3 criterias (there are 4 in total) and I got full in them all!

Hope you feel better soon!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*listening while drinking iced tea* :wow:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5