OOC Let's Chat!

60 + AP × 15

anyone know what AP stands for in this? (trying to mod my duel before I go to bed. :lol:)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:28 *sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww :sleepy:
Uh oh...

I hope I didn't give my cold to you! :shock2:

I'm only starting to get better :sweatingbullets:
Doubt it.... i think i picked it up from being out and about.... it sucks
Aww.

Got absolutely soaked for three days straight last weekend and practically slept for 15hrs Tuesday-Wednesday. Still have a tinge of a fever but the stuffy nose is gone and the cough is starting to die down some.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:37
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:28 *sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww :sleepy:
Uh oh...

I hope I didn't give my cold to you! :shock2:

I'm only starting to get better :sweatingbullets:
Doubt it.... i think i picked it up from being out and about.... it sucks
Aww.

Got absolutely soaked for three days straight last weekend and practically slept for 15hrs Tuesday-Wednesday. Still have a tinge of a fever but the stuffy nose is gone and the cough is starting to die down some.
as bad as it is, i hope it stays like this for a bit longer as i dont want to go to college with this stuffy head- with 2 tests tommorrow

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:37
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:28 *sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww :sleepy:
Uh oh...

I hope I didn't give my cold to you! :shock2:

I'm only starting to get better :sweatingbullets:
Doubt it.... i think i picked it up from being out and about.... it sucks
Aww.

Got absolutely soaked for three days straight last weekend and practically slept for 15hrs Tuesday-Wednesday. Still have a tinge of a fever but the stuffy nose is gone and the cough is starting to die down some.
as bad as it is, i hope it stays like this for a bit longer as i dont want to go to college with this stuffy head- with 2 tests tommorrow
I'll probably skip performance group tomorrow evening but I'll go for my classes at uni. They were rescheduled due to Storm Chandra on Tuesday and I really don't want to miss vital info for the module (*ahem* essay stuff).
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:37 60 + AP × 15

anyone know what AP stands for in this? (trying to mod my duel before I go to bed. :lol:)
Arcane Power I believe!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:37
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:31

Uh oh...

I hope I didn't give my cold to you! :shock2:

I'm only starting to get better :sweatingbullets:
Doubt it.... i think i picked it up from being out and about.... it sucks
Aww.

Got absolutely soaked for three days straight last weekend and practically slept for 15hrs Tuesday-Wednesday. Still have a tinge of a fever but the stuffy nose is gone and the cough is starting to die down some.
as bad as it is, i hope it stays like this for a bit longer as i dont want to go to college with this stuffy head- with 2 tests tommorrow
I'll probably skip performance group tomorrow evening but I'll go for my classes at uni. They were rescheduled due to Storm Chandra on Tuesday and I really don't want to miss vital info for the module (*ahem* essay stuff).
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:37 60 + AP × 15

anyone know what AP stands for in this? (trying to mod my duel before I go to bed. :lol:)
Arcane Power I believe!
Ah! Thanks so much! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
^^ :3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emi!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Whew! Mod is complete! Now I'm off to bed! Night guys! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m a slave to calculus :cry:

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Britney Spears reference

Image posted by the member
Ok so I’m not good cook but maybe I’m making something. Yes it is 10pm. Yes I’m hungry.

I tried making eggplant pizza earlier :( I accidentally burnt two of them because I was trying to make the mix that goes on top and screwed up and ended up remaking that mix and quickly put it on the sliced eggplants after flipping them over. And hoped it tasted fine.

It was fine, but I wish I didn’t burn it.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark