Let's Chat!
60 + AP × 15
anyone know what AP stands for in this? (trying to mod my duel before I go to bed.
)
anyone know what AP stands for in this? (trying to mod my duel before I go to bed.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Aww.Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:34Doubt it.... i think i picked it up from being out and about.... it sucksEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:31Uh oh...Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:28 *sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww![]()
I hope I didn't give my cold to you!
I'm only starting to get better![]()
Got absolutely soaked for three days straight last weekend and practically slept for 15hrs Tuesday-Wednesday. Still have a tinge of a fever but the stuffy nose is gone and the cough is starting to die down some.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
as bad as it is, i hope it stays like this for a bit longer as i dont want to go to college with this stuffy head- with 2 tests tommorrowEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:37Aww.Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:34Doubt it.... i think i picked it up from being out and about.... it sucksEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:31Uh oh...Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:28 *sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww![]()
I hope I didn't give my cold to you!
I'm only starting to get better![]()
Got absolutely soaked for three days straight last weekend and practically slept for 15hrs Tuesday-Wednesday. Still have a tinge of a fever but the stuffy nose is gone and the cough is starting to die down some.
Let's Chat!
I'll probably skip performance group tomorrow evening but I'll go for my classes at uni. They were rescheduled due to Storm Chandra on Tuesday and I really don't want to miss vital info for the module (*ahem* essay stuff).Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:39as bad as it is, i hope it stays like this for a bit longer as i dont want to go to college with this stuffy head- with 2 tests tommorrowEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:37Aww.Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:34Doubt it.... i think i picked it up from being out and about.... it sucksEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:31Uh oh...Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:28 *sniffles* I've been trying to sleep for 4 hours- but this cold suddenly appeared and i can't lay down without coughing like crazy..... having a Lemsip noww![]()
I hope I didn't give my cold to you!
I'm only starting to get better![]()
Got absolutely soaked for three days straight last weekend and practically slept for 15hrs Tuesday-Wednesday. Still have a tinge of a fever but the stuffy nose is gone and the cough is starting to die down some.
Arcane Power I believe!Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:37 60 + AP × 15
anyone know what AP stands for in this? (trying to mod my duel before I go to bed.)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ah! Thanks so much!Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:42I'll probably skip performance group tomorrow evening but I'll go for my classes at uni. They were rescheduled due to Storm Chandra on Tuesday and I really don't want to miss vital info for the module (*ahem* essay stuff).Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:39as bad as it is, i hope it stays like this for a bit longer as i dont want to go to college with this stuffy head- with 2 tests tommorrowEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:37Aww.Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:34Doubt it.... i think i picked it up from being out and about.... it sucksEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:31
Uh oh...
I hope I didn't give my cold to you!
I'm only starting to get better![]()
Got absolutely soaked for three days straight last weekend and practically slept for 15hrs Tuesday-Wednesday. Still have a tinge of a fever but the stuffy nose is gone and the cough is starting to die down some.
Arcane Power I believe!Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 02:37 60 + AP × 15
anyone know what AP stands for in this? (trying to mod my duel before I go to bed.)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi Emi!
Let's Chat!
Whew! Mod is complete! Now I'm off to bed! Night guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I’m a slave to calculus
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Britney Spears reference
Ok so I’m not good cook but maybe I’m making something. Yes it is 10pm. Yes I’m hungry.
I tried making eggplant pizza earlier
I accidentally burnt two of them because I was trying to make the mix that goes on top and screwed up and ended up remaking that mix and quickly put it on the sliced eggplants after flipping them over. And hoped it tasted fine.
It was fine, but I wish I didn’t burn it.
Ok so I’m not good cook but maybe I’m making something. Yes it is 10pm. Yes I’m hungry.
I tried making eggplant pizza earlier
It was fine, but I wish I didn’t burn it.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark