Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

thank youuuuuu

Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ofc! <3 Howve ya been?

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm superlative, what about you?

Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Im good! I might still be convinced an alien has replaced my dad :lol:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
WHAT

Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Okay so I like a guy on my wrestling team. My parents know my moms fault and uhh my dad told me to invite him to our house. Which is something he would never suggest before!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Club finally posted! I'm so excited for this! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 00:19 Club finally posted! I'm so excited for this! :grin:
Signed up! :biggrin:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Jan 2026, 00:19 Club finally posted! I'm so excited for this! :grin:
Posted! I'm excited


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.